What Are the Benefits of Getting a Nipple Tattoo?
Nipple tattoos are considered as one of the best benefits of getting a nip tat. There are many reasons why it is beneficial to get a nip tat. Here are some:
1) They provide self esteem boost and confidence boost for women with small chests.
You feel confident when you wear them, which makes you look attractive to men. It helps in attracting guys’ attention.
2) They show off your figure and make you look attractive to men.
3) They are comfortable because they don’t hurt your chest area.
Also, they do not cause any discomfort during sexual activity.
4) Nipple tattoos are very easy to remove and there is no need for stitches or bandages.
You can even have a quick removal if needed.
5) Nipple tattoos are not permanent and can be removed easily.
6) You can choose from various designs, colors and sizes.
What Are the Disadvantages of Getting a Nipple Tattoo?
There are several disadvantages associated with getting a nip tat. This includes:
1) You may get a tattoo that you like now, but you won’t like it later on.
It can be expensive and frustrating to remove a tattoo if you don’t like it.
2) Tattoos are very painful and irritating especially if they are big in size.
Getting a mastectomy tattoo is far more painful than getting a regular one.
3) The cost of getting a nip tat can be expensive.
The cost of getting a mastectomy tattoo is much more expensive than getting a regular one. The process of getting a regular tattoo is less painful and cheaper as compared to getting a mastectomy tattoo.
4) You may not be able to get a job because some companies have strict policies that do not allow any kind of body art on employees.
Is It Painful to Get a Nipple Tattoo?
Getting a nip tat is very painful. It can be more painful than getting a regular tattoo. This is because the area of the chest where the tattoo is being applied to has more nerve endings that other areas of the body. There are several measures that can be taken to make sure that you experience little to no pain when getting a nip tat. This includes:
1) Getting a numbing cream 1 to 2 hours before the tattoo is done.
2) Use of acupuncture or acupressure can also help in calming the nerves and decreasing the pain.
3) Taking pain killers like Vicodin, Tylenol with Codeine, Ibuprofen, etc.
As you can see, getting a mastectomy tattoo is a great way to rebuild your confidence after you’ve had cancer. They are easy to remove and make you feel beautiful. They can also help you feel more confident about your sexual side.
You can also choose to get a regular tattoo if you wish. It comes down to your personal preference and style. Weigh the pros and cons of both before making your final decision.
Sources & references used in this article:
Nipple–areola complex reconstruction improves psychosocial and sexual well-being in women treated for breast cancer by MR Bykowski, PI Emelife, NN Emelife, W Chen… – Journal of Plastic …, 2017 – Elsevier
Central small size breast cancer: how to overcome the problem of nipple and areola involvement by V Galimberti, S Zurrida, A Luini, M Greco… – … Journal of Cancer, 1993 – Elsevier
Breast reconstructive techniques in cancer patients: which ones, when to apply, which immediate and long term risks? by JY Petit, M Rietjens, C Garusi – Critical reviews in oncology/hematology, 2001 – Elsevier
Quality of life and patient satisfaction in breast cancer patients after immediate breast reconstruction: a prospective study by EE Elder, Y Brandberg, T Björklund, R Rylander… – The breast, 2005 – Elsevier