Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle
It is not uncommon to see people suffering from nasal polyps, but they are unable to get rid of them. There are various methods for treating nasal polyps naturally.
One of the most popular method is using turmeric powder or curcumin (curcuma longa). These two ingredients have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. They both work together effectively against nasal polyps.
You may wonder why it works so well?
Turmeric Powder and Curcumin:
Curcumin is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory compounds known. It helps in reducing inflammation in your body.
Turmeric powder contains curcuminoids which are similar to those found in turmeric root. When combined with each other, they produce potent effects against nasal polyps.
How Does Turmeric Powder and Curcumin Work Against Nasal Polyps?
When you use turmeric powder or curcumin, it increases the production of histamine. Histamine is a chemical that causes allergic reactions in your body. It makes your skin itch and itchy. It also makes you feel sick when inhaled into lungs. This reaction happens when you use all kinds of steroids, anti-inflammatories, and decongestants.
However, when you add curcumin to turmeric powder, it stops the production of histamine. It doesn’t allow your body to create too much of this vital chemical.
As a result, you stop suffering from allergic reactions. In fact, many people who suffer from nasal polyps find relief when they use this natural remedy.
How to use Turmeric and Curcumin for Treating Nasal Polyps?
There are many ways to use this natural remedy. You can either take it in supplement form or you can make a paste out of it. Then, you can apply the mixture inside your nostrils.
If you want to make a paste of turmeric and curcumin, here’s what you need to do:
1. Get one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
2. Get one tablespoon of water or milk.
3. Add the water or milk to the turmeric powder to create a fine paste.
4. Now, add one more tablespoon of curcumin powder to the mixture and stir well.
5. Apply the mixture inside your nostrils.
6. Use a cotton swab to apply the mixture inside your nostrils carefully.
7. Do this at least twice a day.
8. Leave the mixture inside your nostrils for 5-10 minutes at least.
9. Then, spit it out or blow your nose gently.
If you want to take supplement form, here’s what you need to do:
1. Get 500mg curcumin capsules and 200mg turmeric capsules.
2. Take two turmeric capsules in the morning and two curcumin capsules at night.
3. Continue this routine for at least 3 months to see good results.
You can also use both the methods together. If you are not sure about how to make a paste, you can buy one from the market and use it as directed on its label.
You can do the same with the curcumin and turmeric supplements as well.
How Does It Work?
If you suffer from nasal polyps, you might be wondering how this method works. Well, it works in the following way:
1. It reduces the swelling in your nose caused by the nasal polyps to stop the blockage.
2. It also prevents redness and irritation of your nose caused by allergic reactions.
This provides instant relief from the condition and helps you breathe easy through your nose again.
3. It also makes your body produce less histamines which are vital for allergic reactions.
As a result, you suffer from less sneezes, itches, and watery eyes.
4. Its anti-inflammatory properties also provide your body with much-needed relief.
It reduces the swelling in your nose and inside your sinus cavities.
5. Also, its antioxidant properties fight the free radicals in your body.
These free radicals damage your cells and tissues leading to conditions like nasal polyps.
As you can see, this natural remedy provides your body with everything it needs to fight the nasal polyps naturally. You don’t have to deal with the harmful side effects of steroids and antihistamines anymore.
Hence, this is a completely safe and effective remedy for treating nasal polyps. You should definitely try it out if you haven’t done it yet.
Why You Should Use Turmeric and Curcumin for Treating Nasal Polyps
There are many benefits of using this natural remedy for treating your nasal polyps. Some of them are as follows:
1. It Is a Safe Natural Remedy: Since this remedy is made up of all natural ingredients, you don’t have to worry about the harmful side effects like with other medicines.
2. It is an Effective Remedy: Many people have tried this remedy and got great results.
This method has been proven to be highly effective for curing nasal polyps permanently.
3. It is Easy to Use: All you have to do is follow the instructions that are mentioned in this article, and you are good to go!
4. It is Affordable: The ingredients required for this remedy are easily available and inexpensive.
And since only small amounts of these ingredients are required, the cost is not very high.
So, try this remedy to get rid of your nasal polyps naturally and safely.
Sources & references used in this article:
Efficacy of omalizumab in the treatment of nasal polyps by M del Carmen Vennera, C Picado, J Mullol, I Alobid… – Thorax, 2011 – thorax.bmj.com
Clinical profile and recurrence of nasal polyps by AB Drake-Lee, D Lowe, A Swanston… – The Journal of …, 1984 – cambridge.org
Glucocorticoid treatment for nasal polyps: the use of topical budesonide powder, intramuscular betamethasone, and surgical treatment by T Lildholdt, H Rundcrantz, M Bende… – … of otolaryngology–head …, 1997 – jamanetwork.com
Efficacy of Chinese herbal medicine compared with a macrolide in the treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis without nasal polyps by RS Jiang, SH Wu, CC Tsai, YH Li… – American journal of …, 2012 – journals.sagepub.com
Cost effectiveness of nasal budesonide versus surgical treatment for nasal polyps by F Berggren, L Johansson – Pharmacoeconomics, 2003 – Springer
Intranasal steroids decrease eosinophils but not mucin expression in nasal polyps by PR Burgel, LO Cardell, IF Ueki… – European Respiratory …, 2004 – Eur Respiratory Soc