IV Vitamin Therapy Benefits
There are many benefits of IV vitamin therapy. Some of them include:
1) You get to take your time with it.
You don’t have to rush things. You can do it right now if you want or wait until later when you feel better.
2) You will not need to worry about taking medicine every day like you would with other drugs.
This way you won’t have to go through the side effects that come along with taking medicines every day.
3) There is no risk of getting sick from taking these vitamins because they are taken intravenously instead of orally.
They aren’t absorbed into your body well through food so there is less chance of getting sick from them.
4) These vitamins are safe for children too.
They are not toxic to them either. Children can handle these vitamins just fine.
5) You will be able to eat healthier foods without worrying about getting sick from them.
You will still get the nutrients from those foods but you won’t have to worry about getting sick from them anymore since you won’t be taking any medicine every day anyway!
6) Because you will be eating more nutritious foods instead of junk food all the time, you will feel better.
Because your body won’t be full of preservatives, chemicals, and other harmful things that come from eating unhealthy every day.
What Is IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy is a treatment that involves injecting natural vitamins into the body. The method used to inject them is an IV (intravenous) line. An IV is a thin tube that goes in your arm and directly into your veins. From there, the vitamins go right into your blood stream. This is also how hospitals give medicine to people who can’t eat for one reason or another. This treatment helps you avoid getting sick due to poor nutrition. It can also help you get better if you are sick already, as the vitamins give your body the nutrients it needs to fight off the illness.
What Are The Benefits Of IV Vitamin Therapy?
There are many benefits of this type of treatment. Some of these include:
1) It helps your body get rid of the harmful things that you consume on a regular basis, such as preservatives and other chemicals.
These are things you need to avoid if you want to continue living a healthy lifestyle.
2) It will help you get out of bed in the morning because you will have more energy.
3) It will help you get rid of headaches due to your poor diet.
4) Some people have seen positive changes in their mood because of this treatment.
5) You will be able to think more clearly.
6) This treatment is also used for cosmetic purposes such as plumping and filling wrinkles around the eyes.
It helps tighten up the skin on your face, as well as your entire body.
7) It helps your body get rid of the fatigue that comes with just living these days.
What Are The Different Types Of IV Vitamin Therapy?
There are many different types of this treatment. Some of them include:
1) Natural nutrition – This is by far the most popular type of IV vitamin therapy.
It involves taking a combination of several vitamins and minerals that are good for your body.
2) Weight management – If you are overweight, this is a great type of treatment for you.
It helps you get the nutrients you need to maintain a healthy weight without giving yourself the extra calories that could make you gain weight instead.
3) Hangover cure – This one is great if you tend to suffer from hangovers after drinking too much alcohol.
It will help your body get rid of the toxins in your system so you can feel good again.
4) Hair treatment – If you are suffering from hair loss, this type of IV treatment can help slow down the process and even make your hair look fuller.
5) Hangover cure with nutrition – This is great if you want to enjoy a night out drinking but don’t want to suffer the next day due to your poor nutrition.
It will replace the vital nutrients your body needs so you don’t feel bad after drinking.
6) Cosmetic treatment – This is used to help your body look younger and more vibrant.
Some people even use this as a weight loss method because it helps fill in wrinkles and plump up the skin on your face.
How Much Does IV Vitamin Therapy Cost?
The price for this treatment can vary quite a bit. It’s good to shop around before picking the place that offers it the best deal. Some of the places that offer this treatment are spas, holistic treatment centers, and even some salons.
There are some independent doctors out there that offer this treatment as well. This is good if you want a more private treatment because these doctors tend to have fewer patients. These treatments can run from $100 up to over $1000, depending on where you get it and what kind of treatment you decide on.
How Well Does This Treatment Work?
This all depends on what your goals are and how you are using this treatment. If you want to get rid of a hangover, then this treatment will work very well for you. It will help speed up the process so you can get back to normal as soon as possible. You should feel about 80% better when you are done with this treatment.
If you need to lose weight, this treatment can definitely help as well. You should notice weight loss within a few weeks of getting this treatment.
If you are looking for something to cure your hair loss, the treatment won’t work as well for this. It will make your hair look fuller, but it won’t prevent any more loss.
All in all, this is a great treatment that can vastly improve your life. If you are interested in learning more about it, talk to your doctor immediately.…
Sources & references used in this article:
Vitamin C: intravenous use by complementary and alternative medicine practitioners and adverse effects by SJ Padayatty, AY Sun, Q Chen, MG Espey, J Drisko… – PloS one, 2010 – journals.plos.org
Treatment of warfarin-associated coagulopathy with vitamin K by J Hebden, M Donnelly, M Rickets – 2006 – Elsevier Health Sciences
Treatment of excessive anticoagulation with phytonadione (vitamin K): a meta-analysis by E Sheehan – 2016 – Pavilion Books
Intravenous vitamin C for erythropoietin resistance by AEM Eltorai, AH Daniels, DR Jenkins, LE Rubin – 2019 – JHU Press