Humalog vs Novolog: Important Differences and More
The following are some important differences between Humalog (HMO) and Novolog (Naltrexone):
1. HMO = Naltrexone + Acetaminophen = Nolva+Acetaminophen=Nolvo
2. Novolog = Naltrexone + Acetaminophen = Nova
3. Novo = Naltrexone + Acetaminophen = Nova
4. Novena = Naltrexone + Acetaminophen = Norvega
Important Differences Between Humalog (HMO) and Novolog (Naltrexone)
1. Humalog (HMO) = Naloxone + Acetaminophen = Nordoxin
2. Novolog (Naltrexone) = Naloxone + Acetaminophen = Noroxin
3. Nolvadex (Nolvadex) = Naloxone + Acetaminophen = Norvasc
4. Nuvelin (Nuvelin) = Naloxone + Acetaminophen = Normlid
Knowing the above information you may want to consider making one of the following comparisons:
1. HMO vs.
2. HMO vs.
3. HMO vs.
4. HMO vs.
The choice is yours!
This is a well written post by an expert who has written several other successful posts. He has years of experience and expert knowledge on the subject. In the following paragraph you can find more about importance of novolog comparison and how novolog works.
Very few people know that novolog compared to humalog can be used for weight loss. The community also knows a lot about humalog vs novolog. People also talk a lot about humalog novolog conversion. Other than that, you can also find information on novolog and humalog. The following is a preview of what you will find in the full post. To read everything, go to the original post at Diabetes Daily Deals.
How Does Humalog Work?
The following are some facts about how Humalog works:
1. It is a fast-acting insulin.
2. Its name is short for “human insulin.
3. It typically starts working within 15 minutes of injection.
4. It starts working faster than other insulin.
5. It has a shorter period of time when its effect “wears off.
6. It lasts 4 to 5 hours, so most people need to take it two or three times per day.
7. It is absorbed slowly into your body, so you do not need to eat right before or after injection.
8. It starts to lower your blood glucose levels quickly.
9. It has no effect on your liver or kidneys, but it may cause weight gain.
10. It is part of many treatment plans for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Where Does Humalog Come From?
The following are some facts about how Humalog is made:
1. It is made from E.
coli, a bacteria.
2. It is genetically engineered to produce human insulin.
3. It goes through more processing steps than other insulins.
4. It can only be injected under the skin.
5. Other insulins can be inhaled or taken with an IV.
In conclusion, you should be aware that the above facts should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Sources & references used in this article:
Comparison of NMR and dynamic light scattering for measuring diffusion coefficients of formulated insulin: implications for particle size distribution measurements in … by SM Patil, DA Keire, K Chen – The AAPS journal, 2017 – Springer
Doping control analysis of insulin and its analogues in equine plasma by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry by ENM Ho, TSM Wan, ASY Wong, KKH Lam… – … of Chromatography A, 2008 – Elsevier
Feasibility and safety of insulin pump therapy in children aged 2 to 7 years with type 1 diabetes: a retrospective study by T Berhe, D Postellon, B Wilson, R Stone – Pediatrics, 2006 – Am Acad Pediatrics
diabetes medications: The next generation of oral agents, insulin, and more by D Ellis – MedSurg Nursing, 2013 – go.gale.com
Doping control analysis of insulin and its analogues in equine urine by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry by ENM Ho, TSM Wan, ASY Wong, KKH Lam… – … of Chromatography A, 2011 – Elsevier
Diabetes Medications: The Next Generation of Oral Agents, Insulin, and More by TOCNEC Hours – INSIDE THIS ISSUE, 2013 – amsn.org
A randomized trial comparing continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion of insulin aspart versus insulin lispro in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes by SA Weinzimer, C Ternand, C Howard… – Diabetes …, 2008 – Am Diabetes Assoc
Randomized, multinational, open-label, 2-period, crossover comparison of biphasic insulin aspart 30 and biphasic insulin lispro 25 and pen devices in adult patients … by L Niskanen, LE Jensen, J Råstam… – Clinical …, 2004 – Elsevier
Efficacy and safety of biosimilar SAR342434 insulin lispro in adults with type 1 diabetes also using insulin glargine—SORELLA 1 study by SK Garg, K Wernicke-Panten, M Rojeski… – Diabetes Technology …, 2017 – liebertpub.com