The following are some facts about butt sweat:
1) Bum Sweating is not a new phenomenon; it was discovered long time ago.
But it became popularized after the invention of air conditioning.
2) Bum sweating is caused by a combination of several factors such as: stress, fatigue, lack of sleep, dieting, smoking cigarettes etc.
3) The cause of bum sweating is unknown but it might be due to a buildup of lactic acid in your body.
4) Antiperspirants work best to reduce sweat on your underarms.
They don’t prevent sweat on your back or chest.
5) Your body loses up to a liter of sweat a day.
That’s why it’s really important to stay hydrated.
6) If you are a heavy sweater, you might want to consider wearing trousers that have wide legs as this will reduce the sweat on your underarms.
7) If you are a heavy sweater, you might want to avoid wearing tight clothing as this will only accentuate the sweat on your body.
8) Doctors don’t really understand why some people sweat profusely on their backs; however, most of them agree that genetics is a major factor.
9) If you are a heavy sweater, you might want to wear a shirt with a collar as this will help stop the sweat from staining your clothing.
10) You can also try using a water-activated deodorant instead of an antiperspirant.
11) Make sure you drink plenty of water as this can help you to prevent sweaty underarms.
12) Some people are more prone to excessive sweating than others. However, there is no cure for this condition so all you can do is to try to eliminate the factors that are causing you to sweat.
13) If you want to read more about butt sweat, check out this website: what causes butt/back sweat
What is your experience with sweating on your back?
Please let us know in the comments!
13) If you are a heavy sweater, you might want to lay off the spicy food as this can also cause sweating.
Sources & references used in this article:
Crash override: How Gamergate (nearly) destroyed my life, and how we can win the fight against online hate by Z Quinn – 2017 – books.google.com
Acute traumatic death of a 17th century general based on examination of mummified remains found in Korea by IS Lee, EJ Lee, JB Park, SH Baek, CS Oh… – Annals of Anatomy …, 2009 – Elsevier
No sweat: Fashion, free trade, and the rights of garment workers by A Ross – 1997 – books.google.com
Body Sweats: The Uncensored Writings of Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven by R Carlson – 2013 – Hachette Books
Equal Is Unfair: America’s Misguided Fight against Income Inequality by E von Freytag-Loringhoven – 2011 – books.google.com
The kinder, gentler military: Can America’s gender-neutral fighting force still win wars? by R Bradley, K Maurer – 2015 – Bantam