Get Wider Hips With These 12 Exercises
1) Kegels – To strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
You can do it while sitting or standing up. Do them regularly and you will see results very quickly! (Read more: How to Practice Kegel Exercise)
2) Squatting – This exercise strengthens your core muscles which are essential for maintaining balance during all kinds of activities like walking, running, climbing stairs etc.
(Read more: How to Improve Your Running Form)
3) Walking Lunge – Strengthens your abdominal muscles and helps you maintain good posture.
(Read more: How to Prevent Back Pain with Yoga)
4) Planks – Strengthens your core muscles and improves blood circulation in your body.
(Read more: How to Increase Energy Naturally)
5) Jumping Jacks – Strengthens your legs and arms.
(Read more: How to Build Muscle Through Diet)
6) Jogging – Strengthens your legs and arms.
(Read more: 10 Ways To Boost Your Mood Naturally And Quickly Without Drugs Or Medication)
7) Burpees – Strengthens your core muscles and improves blood circulation in your body.
(Read more: How to Stop Anxiety In 5 Simple Steps)
6) Yoga – Helps relax your mind and body by focusing on your breathing. Helps improve flexibility, blood circulation as well as relieves stress and tension in the body. (Read more: How to Develop Good Habits in 5 Simple Steps)
If you really want to maximize your results, try doing the above exercises every other day after you have warmed up properly.
You will see a huge difference in your body after just a couple of weeks!
Remember to do each exercise slowly and focus on your breathing.
When you get to the point where you can easily do 2-3 sets of 10 reps for each exercise, increase the weight or move up to the next level of exercises.
Also remember to stay hydrated and eat plenty of protein rich foods regularly.
Good luck and have fun!
Incoming search terms:
Sources & references used in this article:
Pre‐and postmenopausal women have different bone mineral density responses to the same high‐impact exercise by EJ Bassey, MC Rothwell, JJ Littlewood… – Journal of Bone and …, 1998 – Wiley Online Library
Effects of the amount of exercise on body weight, body composition, and measures of central obesity: STRRIDE—a randomized controlled study by CA Slentz, BD Duscha, JL Johnson… – Archives of internal …, 2004 – jamanetwork.com
Can exercise therapy improve the outcome of microdiscectomy? by P Dolan, K Greenfield, RJ Nelson, IW Nelson – Spine, 2000 – journals.lww.com