7 Ways to Remove Dead Skin From Your Feet
1. Use Baking Soda To Get Rid Of Thick Dead Skin On Feet
2. How To Remove Dry Skin On Feet Using Vinegar And Oil Soap
3. How To Removing Dry Skin on Feet With Salt Water Solution
4. How To Remove Dry Skin on Feet Using Toothpaste
5. How To Remove Dry Skin on Feet Using Lotion
6. How To Remove Dry Skin on Feet Using Cotton Swabs
7. How To Remove Dead Skin on Feet Using Hot Water
Baking Soda – A Natural Remedy For Dead Skin On Feet?
You may have heard about the use of baking soda for removing dead skin from your feet. You might also know that it’s used in many other areas such as hair removal, teeth whitening, and even acne treatment.
However, not all baking soda is created equal and for this purpose we only want Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. Buy it here on Amazon.
Mix one part baking soda with one part water to create a paste. You can add more water to the mixture if you need to as you don’t want it to be too runny.
Swirl your feet in the mixture and then rinse them clean.
How To Get Rid Of Dry Skin Using Vinegar And Oil Soap
Get a good oil based soap such as Neutragena Oil-Rub or Cetaphil.
Then add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar to hot water and soak your feet in it for about 10 minutes.
Using your hands, rub the dry skin off of your feet using small circular motions.
Sources & references used in this article:
Foot smooth dead skin remover by R Haynes – US Patent App. 13/894,263, 2014 – Google Patents
Your Feet Don’t Have to Hurt: A Woman’s Guide to Lifelong Foot Care by SM Levine, S Jacoby – 2014 – books.google.com
What Causes Itchy Feet at Night and How to Make It Stop? by LP DeJesus – emedihealth.com
Foot Cleaning Device by YA Roberts – US Patent App. 14/054,393, 2015 – Google Patents