5 Reasons Why You Can’t Grow A Beard At 30:
1) You are not physically fit enough to do it.
2) Your face is too wrinkled or chapped.
3) Your skin is too dry.
(You have acne). If your skin is oily, then you will need to moisturize regularly. So make sure that you use oil free products so that your face doesn’t get irritated and break out easily due to lack of moisture.
4) You don’t like shaving.
5) You are afraid of getting infected with certain germs.
Why You Should Be Able To Grow A Beard At 30:
1) Your body is strong enough to handle it!
(If you want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you should be able to grow a beard! )
2) You will be able to attract women if you start growing a beard now.
Women love men with a full beard! They think that they are going to meet a manly guy who is tough and who can protect them from danger. But actually, women prefer men with facial hair because it makes their eyes focus on your handsome face instead of those ugly hairy arms and legs.
3) Your personality is mature enough to deal with the situation.
4) You are not afraid of what others think of you.
Why You Should Be Able To Grow A Beard At 40:
1) Your friends and family will think that you look very distinguished or ‘mature’ with a beard.
2) If you have problems holding on to a job, then you should start growing a beard.
This makes you look more experienced and hence more trustworthy!
3) You take criticism very well.
4) You should start shaving less often.
(Once every two or three days). The only problem that some men have is that the skin on their face gets irritated easily. If you have this problem, then you will need to shave daily. I would also recommend that you use an aftershave or a moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying out too much.
Sources & references used in this article:
“Grow the beard, wear the costume”: Resisting weight and sexual orientation stigmas in the bear subculture by PB McGrady – Journal of Homosexuality, 2016 – Taylor & Francis
Reasons and causes: Children’s understanding of conformity to social rules and physical laws by C Kalish – Child development, 1998 – Wiley Online Library
In the water they can’t see you cry: A memoir by A Mccoy – 2019
The language of politics by A Beard, R Paley – 2013 – books.google.com
The xerox star: A retrospective by A Beard – 2000 – people.unica.it
The malicious use of artificial intelligence: Forecasting, prevention, and mitigation by …, W Verplank, DC Smith, CH Irby, M Beard… – Computer, 1989 – ieeexplore.ieee.org
One thousand beards: A cultural history of facial hair by …, C Flynn, SÓ hÉigeartaigh, S Beard… – arXiv preprint arXiv …, 2018 – arxiv.org
Theoretically speaking: an interview with Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi on flow theory development and its usefulness in addressing contemporary challenges in … by A Peterkin – 2001 – books.google.com
Baldness and the Beard by KS Beard – Educational Psychology Review, 2015 – Springer