5 Exercises to Improve Posterior Deltoid Strength:
1) Rear Delt Flyes (RDLs) – RDLs are one of the most popular and effective back exercise.
They work posterior chain muscles which include glutes, hamstrings, quads, and even some upper body muscles like shoulders and traps. The main benefit of these exercises is they improve your strength in all those muscle groups which contribute to your overall athletic performance.
They will also increase your flexibility and balance.
2) Dumbbell Shoulder Presses – These shoulder press exercises strengthen the rotator cuff muscles which support the shoulder joint.
They help prevent injuries such as tears, strains, and sprains. Also they can reduce pain during lifting heavy weights.
3) Single Arm Dumbbell Extensions – These single arm dumbbell extensions strengthen the biceps brachii muscle group which supports the forearms and hands.
They also improve grip strength and stability.
4) Seated Cable Crunches – These crunches strengthen the abdominal muscles which support the spine and hips.
They also improve core strength and stability.
5) Standing Calf Raises – These calf raises strengthen the quadriceps muscle group which supports your legs when running or walking.
They also help prevent injuries such as hamstring strain, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, etc..
Below you can find amazing infographic prepared by professional trainers from (LINK REMOVED) regarding the topic 5 Exercises to Improve Posterior Deltoid Strength:
Please feel free to ask us more about 5 Exercises to Improve Posterior Deltoid Strength or write your own review in the comment section below.