1) Cowgirl: A woman lies on her stomach with one leg up on the edge of a chair or table.
She then reaches down and grabs onto the back of the person sitting next to her and pulls them toward herself. This position requires great flexibility, strength, stamina, and endurance.
2) Doggie Style: A man sits facing away from a woman holding onto her legs while she straddles him (or vice versa).
They both remain standing but their bodies are now touching each other.
3) French Kissing: Two women kiss passionately on top of a man’s head.
4) Headstand: A woman stands on her toes and holds onto the back of another woman’s neck.
5) Horseback Riding: A man rides into a room, grabbing hold of the nearest object and riding it around the room until they reach a destination where they continue to ride around each other.
6) Jogging: A man runs along a path, jumping over obstacles.
7) Jumping Jacks: Two men jump off high buildings together.
8) Lying Down: A woman lies face down on the floor with her knees bent and her hands behind her head.
9) Masturbation Position 1: An older man kneels between a woman’s legs and begins stroking himself through his pants while telling the woman to do likewise.
10) Masturbation Position 2: A woman lies on her back while a man lowers his pants enough to allow him to crouch over her and touch himself in her general direction. 11) Missionary: A man and a woman lie on their backs and thrust their groins together. 12) Sitting Back to Chest: A man rubs the shoulders of the woman, whose head is resting on his chest.
13) Sitting Sideways: A woman sits sideways on a man’s lap with her legs wrapped around him. He holds her in place by holding her arms at the elbows. 14) Standing: A man and a woman stand close facing each other allowing their genitals to rub together through their clothing. 15) Walking: Two people hold hands as they walk side by side, transporting them from one place to another.
Here we also provide the best advice for How to Buy a Dildo. This is an important topic as it can help in your quest to become more and more self-aware with what you want. Check it out!
Have you ever walked into a store and felt completely overwhelmed by the choices that are available to you?
If so, then you know how hard it can be to find something that suits your needs exactly. Especially if those needs are sexual in nature. You might find yourself feeling even more overwhelmed if you’re a man. This is because of all the social stigmas that come with this topic.
But, here at our website we want to make things easier for you. That’s why we’ve done our research on dildos so you don’t have to. Instead of spending countless hours searching through the internet we’ve done it for you.
All you need to do now is choose which one you want and click to buy.
Thankfully, with the help of this article, that choice just got a whole lot easier. Here is a breakdown of our 10 best dildos currently available on the market right now. All you have to do is pick out the biggest one that you can find.
Sources & references used in this article:
Change in pelvic sagittal inclination from supine to standing position before hip arthroplasty by K Uemura, M Takao, Y Otake, K Koyama… – The Journal of …, 2017 – Elsevier
Relative importance of applicant sex, attractiveness, and scholastic standing in evaluation of job applicant resumes. by RL Dipboye, HL Fromkin, K Wiback – Journal of Applied Psychology, 1975 – psycnet.apa.org
Sagittal lumbar and pelvic alignment in the standing and sitting positions by K Endo, H Suzuki, H Nishimura, H Tanaka… – Journal of Orthopaedic …, 2012 – Springer
Reduced plasma norepinephrine response to standing in autonomic dysfunction by PE Cryer, S Weiss – Archives of neurology, 1976 – jamanetwork.com
The effects of pelvic movement on lumbar lordosis in the standing position by D Levine, MW Whittle – Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 1996 – jospt.org
Parameters and comparisons of the quadriceps angle of college-aged men and women in the supine and standing positions by LH Woodland, RS Francis – The American journal of sports …, 1992 – journals.sagepub.com