Brazilian Butt-Lift (Fat Transfer) Procedure:
The Brazilian Butt-lift procedure involves the use of special instruments to remove excess abdominal fat from your abdomen. The procedure may take up to three hours depending on the size of your belly and other factors such as time required for anesthesia.
After the operation, you will have to wait at least one week before you are able to move around without feeling pain or discomfort due to scar tissue forming around your abdominal organs.
It is important to note that the procedure is not only for weight loss but also for health reasons. The main reason why many people want to undergo this procedure is because they believe that it helps them lose weight and improve their overall health.
Many times, people who have undergone this procedure say that they feel much better than when they were overweight. Some even claim that they don’t get sick anymore and don’t need to see a doctor as often.
In some cases, people have claimed that they feel like they have gained weight back. However, there are several studies which show that this isn’t necessarily the case.
People who undergo this procedure do tend to gain weight eventually though.
Another major concern with the Brazilian Butt-lift procedure is whether or not it causes any permanent damage to your body. There aren’t many studies done on this matter so far and no conclusive results have been found yet either.
It is important to note that this procedure should be properly followed by a physician who is experienced in this field.
There are several factors which make this procedure such as a good choice for people who need to lose weight and improve their health. The main thing to remember is that you need to be an informed patient so you know what questions to ask and what factors to take into consideration before you decide whether this procedure is right for you or not.
The top 10 things you need to know about the Brazilian butt lift:
The top 10 things you need to know about the brazilian butt lift procedure.
1. What is a brazilian butt lift procedure? It is a surgical operation that implants fat into your buttocks to make them bigger.
2. What part of the body does it affect? Your buttocks area.
3. Who would want a brazilian butt lift? Anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their buttocks.
4. How long does brazilian butt lift surgery take? Usually three to four hours.
5. How much does brazilian butt lift cost? Price varies at around $3500 and can go up to $10,000.
6. Where is brazilian butt lift surgery performed? Usually an outpatient facility or a hospital.
7. How soon can you return to work? You can return to light activity in a week and resume sexual activity in four to six weeks.
8. What are the risks involved in brazilian butt lift? Infection, bleeding, uneven fat distribution and asymmetry.
9. What do you need to prepare for brazilian butt lift? You should stop smoking and avoid alcohol two weeks before and after surgery.
10. How long does brazilian butt lift last? The results can last from five to ten years.
Sources & references used in this article:
“Brazilian Butt Lift” Performed by Board-Certified Brazilian Plastic Surgeons: Reports of an Expert Opinion Survey by AL Cansancao, A Condé-Green… – … surgery, 2019 – cdn.journals.lww.com
No “Quick Fix” for This: An Update on the Brazilian Butt Lift by F Nahai – 2020 – academic.oup.com
Current perceptions of “Brazilian Butt Lift”(BBL) surgery in the UK: A BAAPS-led survey of BAAPS members by H Sadideen, MA Akhavani, A Mosahebi… – … & Aesthetic Surgery, 2020 – Elsevier