Can You Leave Rosehip Oil In My Hair For Longer Than 1 Hour?
How To Use Rosehip Oil On Scalp:
1) First, take a small amount of rosehip oil and put it on your hands.
Then, rub your fingers over your scalp and massage the oil into the skin. If you have very dry or damaged scalp then you may need to do this several times before getting results.
2) After applying the oil to your scalp, wait at least one hour before shampooing or styling your hair.
Do not wash your hair until after the time period.
3) Once you are done with using rosehip oil on your scalp, rinse off the oil with warm water and pat dry.
Do not use any other type of conditioner or shampoos for at least two weeks afterwards.
4) When you want to style your hair, firstly make sure that all the oil has been rinsed off from your hair.
Then, gently brush through the ends of your hair and straighten out any tangles. Do not use heat or hot tools such as curling irons or blow dryers during this time.
5) Finally, style your hair normally again!
It’s as easy as that!
Organic Rosehip Oil
This is an organic and natural ingredient that promotes healthy scalp and hair. It also helps to grow longer, stronger, and thicker hair.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil
This essential oil also comes from the same plant as rosehip oil. It has a fresh, sweet scent and is good for encouraging hair growth, among other things.
Sources & references used in this article:
PROMOTING HAIR GROWTH FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: USING NATURAL METHODS by D Kakonge – 2017 – books.google.com
Treatments for Hair Loss by B Jenkins – advancednaturalwellness.net
Cradle cap: Natural wellness by S de Bruyn – PS Post Script, 2011 – search.informit.com.au
Pick a currency by IS de Blogger, TO Mask