Babasut Oil Benefits:
1) Baba means “The One Who Helps” in Sanskrit.
It is believed that this name was given to him because he had such a powerful influence on all those around him. His teachings were so strong that they could not only affect the minds of others but their bodies as well. He helped heal illnesses and even death itself.
2) Baba means “One Who Is Pure.
” This is what many believe when they hear the word Baba. They believe that he was pure of heart and soul. He did not have any desires or attachments to anything. He lived a simple life without material possessions, wealth, fame, power or pleasure.
He lived simply with no cares in the world.
3) Baba means “Healing” in Sanskrit which is why it’s called healing oil.
Many believe that he was able to help people because of his special ability to bring them back from the brink of death.
4) Baba means “Healer.
” There are many stories about how he healed people, some say it was through prayer, some say it was through touch and some say it was through the power of love. Others say it was just an act of kindness.
5) One of the most common ways that people use this oil is to help with dry skin and hair.
This can be from the harsh cold winters, or just normal day-to-day living. The baba put oil in baths, massages and soaps to help with dry skin and hair. It’s also great for treating acne.
6) The oil not only helps with dry skin, but it’s also good for you.
Many use this as part of their skin care routine to keep their skin feeling soft and supple. It also helps prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging.
7) Many people also have great success in using this on burns.
Not only does it take away the pain, but it speeds up the healing process. Some swear that burns take half as long to heal when baba oil is used.
8) It’s also good to use on rashes and sunburns.
Just a little dab will help take away the pain and speed up the healing process.
9) This oil can also be used to help bruises, sprains, and muscle pains.
The different chemicals and compounds in this oil have anti-inflammatory properties that make it a great way to treat these types of pain.
10) Some parents use this on their children as a pacifier. If the child is fussy or just won’t stop crying, then they will dab a little bit of this onto their skin and it helps them to calm down almost instantly.
11) A lot of people use this to mix in with potpourri because it has such a pleasant scent. Just a few drops will completely change the smell in a room. It can make even the foulest smelling places smell amazing.
12) A lot of people use it just because they like the way it smells. There is no other scent quite like it, and it’s great for helping one to relax and feel calm. Many people use this before bed to help them sleep better because of this.
13) Oftentimes people get headaches from watching TV or using computers. Many have found that by applying just a little bit of the healing oil on the temples helps relieve the pain and allow them to be free of pain.
14) The scent is great to de-odorize a room. Sometimes people have smells wafting from their garages, or their basements. Some use it just to take away these types of smells from these areas.
15) For centuries, people have been using this oil as a way to treat all types of skin problems. From sunburns to stretch marks, there doesn’t seem to be anything that this baba oil can’t treat. It has certain healing abilities that make it the bottle with the doctor’s label on it in most medicine cabinets.
16) This oil also makes a great gift. People receive perfume, or other types of oils, but it’s rare to receive a bottle of baba oil. It’s different and it has a wide range of uses that most people can appreciate.
17) This oil is also great for sexual stimulation. Many people use it for this purpose, and as long as the person they’re with doesn’t have an allergy or hatred of the scent of baba oil, it’s a gift that will keep on giving.
18) People who have a hard time getting to sleep, tend to use it just to help them relax and fall asleep. It helps keep their minds at ease and is a great way for them to get some rest.
Where Can I Get Some Of This Oil?
The oil can be bought in specialty shops, and even online. Most of the time, you can get it from any place that sells candles or incense, and sometimes even in large department stores. You can buy it in specialty shops as well as in specialty sections of other kinds of shops. Some gift shops even sell it. It can also be bought on line through most any website.
What About The Cost?
The cost of the baba oil will depend on where you buy it and how much you buy. If you buy it at a specialty shop, expect to pay more than you would if you bought it at a drug store, for example. Buying a small container likely will cost more than buying a large one. The price also will vary depending on where you buy it from, as well as the brand name. Some of the more expensive oils can be very costly. When you are at the shop, scan the bottles to see their price, and compare them before you buy. You want to get the best deal on the oil that you can.
Sometimes the baba oil will be sold as a set. This is true of most of the times that you will find them in gift shops. They often come in a set with a few candles. If you want to give the oil as a gift, or just buy it as such, this can be a great buy for you.
You can get multiple bottles of the oil, all decorated nicely in a nice package, sometimes even with a small charm attached. The cost for these sets is often less than it would cost to buy the bottles of oil alone.
You can also find free samples of the oil in many places. You can get small bottles from specialty shops, or even order them online. These are nice to have on hand for last minute gifts, or when you just feel like treating yourself to a drop of the scent that you love so much.
Although you can buy the baba oil at most any shop that sells candles and such, there are also a lot of independent sellers online who just specialize in selling the oil. You can do a search for these sellers in any online search engine, and easily find several to choose from.
Smell is one of the five senses that we humans have been gifted with. While all of them are important to our lives, some would say smell is the most powerful of them all.
One of the reasons people love the outdoors is because everything truly does smell better. If you have ever walked into someone’s house and been overwhelmed by a horrible odor, then you know that bad smells can truly be offensive.
This is why incense and scented oils have always been so popular. They are meant to make bad smells go away, or to make good smells better. One of the most popular scents for this purpose has long been that of sandalwood.
One of the oldest materials to be used for incense is sandalwood. This scent has been around for thousands of years. It is used in churches, temples, and other holy places the world over.
Other scents are nice, but there is just something about sandalwood that makes it special. Maybe it’s because of its long history and close ties to religion. Or maybe it’s the way the scent just calms people. Whatever the reason, it’s a scent that is popular around the world, and it’s a scent that has become closely identified with Japan in particular.
This is why sandalwood oil is so popular in that country. Although they make many different kinds of incense there, sandalwood is one of the favorites. This makes it a popular choice for people around the world who want to experience the unique fragrance of this oil.
Of course, sandalwood does have another purpose that is somewhat more down to earth. It’s used to make candles and for fragrance, but it can also be used as a way to help keep bugs away. This is due to the plant’s natural insect repelling properties.
In fact, some people choose to use sandalwood oil in their homes and yards because of this. If you have a problem with bugs in your home, you can use a few drops of this oil on a cloth and hang it up where you want to keep the bugs away.
There are a couple of other purposes that sandalwood oil can be used for as well. It is said to help people who have a hard time falling asleep. Put a few drops on your pillow, and enjoy a restful night’s sleep.
It’s also good for your skin. If you have problems with dry or cracked skin, then a little sandalwood oil will work wonders on your hands or any other area of your body.
The uses of the sandalwood tree, and the oil that is extracted from it, are quite remarkable. If you want to experience them all for yourself, you need to get some sandalwood essential oil for yourself today!
DISCLAIMER: Please make sure to do your own research when using essential oils. If you are pregnant, have epilepsy, or any other medical condition, you should consult your doctor before using oils. When applying topically, do not apply directly to the skin – they should be mixed with a carrier oil (any kind). When ingesting, only take drops under the tongue and let them sit there without swallowing for 30 seconds, then swallow slowly.
Before we get started I need to clarify a few things…
By purchasing this product you agree that:
You will not ingest this oil. This is meant to be used as a fragrance or cleaning agent only. You understand that working with various oils can be dangerous and you do so at your own risk. You understand that all recipes and instructions within this article are for educational purposes only.
We are not legally liable for any injuries or negative side effects that may occur as a result of following any advice listed on this article.
Sources & references used in this article:
Effects of babassu nut oil on ischemia/reperfusion-induced leukocyte adhesion and macromolecular leakage in the microcirculation: Observation in the … by LB Maria do Carmo, E Bouskela, FZGA Cyrino… – Lipids in Health and …, 2012 – Springer
First study on the oxidative stability and elemental analysis of Babassu (Attalea speciosa) edible oil produced in brazil using a domestic extraction machine by E Melo, F Michels, D Arakaki, N Lima, D Gonçalves… – Molecules, 2019 – mdpi.com
Supplementation with babassu oil reduces fatigue and inflammation in breast cancer patients: A pilot randomized clinical trial by PTVT Pereira, AD Reis, SCS Silva, LLP Serra… – Journal of Functional …, 2020 – Elsevier