Parsley Tea Benefits:
1) Parsley Tea Helps You Lose Weight:
2) Parsley Tea Can Help With Digestion Problems:
3) Parsley Tea May Reduce Your Risk Of Cancer And Heart Disease:
4) Parsley Teas Are Good For Skin Health:
5) Parsley Teas Have Antioxidant Properties That Protect Against Free Radical Damage To Cells:
6) PARSLEY TEA IS A GOOD CHEMICAL FOR YOUR BODY:
7) Parsley Tea Has Antiseptic Effects On The Body:
8) Parsley Tea Is Good For Digestion:
9) Parsley Tea May Lower Blood Pressure:
How to make Parsley Tea?
Ingredients Needed: 1 cup of fresh or dried parsley leaves, 2 cups water, 1 teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon salt. Mix all ingredients well and let it steep for at least one hour. Strain out the liquid and enjoy!
Watch A Video Demonstration Of How To Make It Here
Steps on How to Make the Best Tasting Parsley Tea:
1) Get fresh, organic parsley and wash it well.
I process mine with a food processor and then pop it into a container and place it in the freezer. This way I always have fresh flavor whenever I want to brew up a pot of tea.
2) Take your frozen Parsley and place it into a mesh tea bag or if you don’t have that then pop the frozen leaves right into a normal tea bag.
3) Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and promptly pour the water over the tea bag.
4) Allow it to steep for at least one hour.
5) After an hour, remove and discard the tea bag.
6) Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of salt.
7) Stir well and enjoy!
Does parsley have iron: You can mix the two ingredients together as long as you do not overheat it. Boiling point is bad for your blood so make sure to not allow the water to get to a full boil before you pour it on your tea bag.
Does parsley have iodine: Of course, why do you ask?
I thought everybody knew that parsley has iodine. It is a very good source of this nutrient and it is one of the reasons why I enjoy drinking a nice warm cup of tea in the morning.
Can you eat parsley raw: Well technically yes, but like most leafy greens it has a stronger flavor and taste when eaten raw. Many people like to add it as a garnish on top of their soups and salads.
How many calories in parsley: Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the exact number of calories in parsley but I can tell you is that it is super low. Think like one or two calories for a couple pieces.
Does parsley grow faster in sunlight: Parsley grows pretty quickly under normal conditions. I would assume that it would grow even faster in sunlight but I do not have any way of testing this out. The only sunlight my parsley gets is from the window in my kitchen.
Can you freeze parsley: Freezing is a good way to preserve the flavor of many herbs and vegetables. Since parsley is mostly made up of water, it is a natural candidate for freezing. I usually just place the chopped up leaves into plastic bags and place them in the freezer.
Sources & references used in this article:
Sensational Sex in 7 Easy Steps: The Proven Plan for Enhancing Your Sexual Function and Achieving Optimum Health by R Shabsigh, B Scali – 2007 – books.google.com
Naturally dangerous: surprising facts about food, health and the environment by JP Collman – 2001 – books.google.com
The All-day Energy Diet: Double Your Energy in 7 Days by Y Elkaim – 2014 – books.google.com
The Alkaline Reset Cleanse: The 7-Day Reboot for Unlimited Energy, Rapid Weight Loss, and the Prevention of Degenerative Disease by R Bridgeford – 2018 – books.google.com
The Rejuvenation Solution: Age in Reverse–7 Proven Medical Breakthroughs that Prevent Disease and Make You Feel Years Younger by RD Willix – 2019 – books.google.com