7 Essential Oils For Infertility:
1) Lavender Oil – Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils used for fertility.
It has been known to increase libido, reduce stress levels, improve mood and many other positive effects. It helps with relaxation and sleepiness. Lactation and menstrual problems are alleviated by using lavender oil for fertility. It is also good for relieving morning sickness and nausea.
2) Lemon Eucalyptus Oil – Lemon eucalyptus oil is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in treating various types of conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, eczema, asthma and even cancer.
It improves circulation and blood flow. It increases energy levels and reduces fatigue. Its antibacterial properties are useful against infections like colds, flu and bronchitis. It also helps with insomnia and anxiety.
3) Peppermint Oil – Peppermint oil is known to be beneficial for reducing inflammation, improving digestion, increasing immunity and preventing infection.
It promotes healing from minor wounds and burns. It improves mental clarity and concentration. It is excellent for treating headaches, stomach aches, back pain, digestive disorders and many other health issues.
4) Rose Oil – Rose oil is known to help alleviate depression, reduce stress and anxiety, and uplift mood.
It helps with treating fatigue, respiratory conditions, heart diseases, headaches, skin problems and many other issues. It can also be effective for treating menstrual pain.
5) Ylang-Ylang Oil – Ylang-Ylang essential oil works as an anti-depressant and mood enhancer.
It is also effective against anxiety. It works as a sedative and promotes a restful sleep. It can also help with issues concerning the heart, such as high blood pressure and chest pain. It also helps with hormonal imbalances such as ovarian cysts and hormonal acne.
6) Chamomile Oil – Chamomile oil is used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including digestive issues, skin problems, anxiety, depression, stress and insomnia.
It is also used to improve mood and promote relaxation. It can be especially effective for treating menstrual cramps and bloating. It gives relief from muscle pain and arthritis.
7) Jasmine Oil – Jasmine oil helps with stress and anxiety.
It also improves sleep quality and promotes a sense of well-being. It has beneficial effects on the skin.
Sources & references used in this article:
Analysis of the essential oil from the leaves of Sesamum radiatum, a potential medication for male infertility factor, by gas chromatography – mass spectrometry by M Ogunlesi, W Okiei, EA Osibote – African Journal of Biotechnology, 2010 – ajol.info
Preventing male infertility by marjoram and sage essential oils through modulating testicular lipid accumulation and androgens biosynthesis disruption in a rat … by AM El-Wakf, ESM Elhabibi, E Abd El-Ghany – Egyptian Journal of Basic and …, 2015 – Elsevier
The relationship of Chlamydia trachomatis infection and male infertility. by GA Greendale, ST Haas, K Holbrook… – … Journal of Public …, 1993 – ajph.aphapublications.org
Complementary therapy and infertility: an lcelandic perspective by L Veal – Complementary Therapies in Nursing and Midwifery, 1998 – Elsevier
Effects of herbal medicine on male infertility by F Mohammadi, H Nikzad, A Taherian… – Anatomical Sciences …, 2013 – anatomyjournal.ir
Antioxidants and infertility treatment, the role of Satureja Khuzestanica: A mini-systematic review by T Safarnavadeh, M Rastegarpanah – Iranian Journal of …, 2011 – ncbi.nlm.nih.gov